- Over a decade of experience coaching leaders including in Fortune 500 companies like Capital One, Shell Oil, and Qualcomm
- In addition to Fortune 500 clients, I have coached and provided 360º Feedback for Bay Area start up ventures as well as government and non-profit clients; my work has benefited leaders at Siluria Technologies, NASA, NIST, the Navy, as well as KIPP Charter Schools, Harlem Children’s Zone, and the Mini Twelve Step House.
- Over a decade as a Co-Founder and Director of the 360º Feedback Team at Learning as Leadership. In this role, I ensured the team provided consistently high-end interview-based 360º assessments to hundreds of executive-level clients
- Certified Executive Coach, International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certificate in Knowledge Based Coaching, Leni Wildflower PhD
- Certificate in Rational Behavioral Therapy, Maxi Maultsby, Jr.
- Versed in theories of Humanistic psychology (Carl Rogers)
- Versed in theories of Adult Learning and Development (Knowles, Erikson, Vaillant)
- Versed in Getting Things Done time management methodology (David Allen)
- Trained extensively in the Learning as Leadership methodology (LaL)
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California, Berkeley
- Resident Actor and Alumni, Meisner Technique Studio, SF